Having trained as a reflexologist with Central School of Reflexology,and, undertaking ITEC courses in holistic massage and aromatherapy in 2006, Suzie added to her repertoire qualifying as a seated acupressure therapist.
This qualification attainment evolved from experience gained working with Citicards from 2005-2008 where she attended twice a month. The treatment also included health consultation which was a good forum for each person to take preventative steps. It is a more focused therapy; quick yet effective, versatile and mobile.
- Improved alertness and concentration
- release of stagnant energy
- decrease in blood pressure
- relax and calm nervous system
- Anxiety and depression
- backache and sciatic pain
- repetitive strain injuries
- asthma & breathing difficulties
- headaches, insomnia & CFS.
there is light shining through even in the most hidden places you just need to widen your aperture